click on advertisment!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HK香港 (三) 星光大道


晚上 续女人街 之后 搭地铁到了 “尖沙咀” 步行到 “尖东”的   看夜景

光大道 Star Avenue 

there was a guest came "Fascinating Show at the Star Avenue  "

but i keep asking my sis who came ? she just answered me : “ dont know?"





while then we find a "good Place " to watch the night view of the building along the Avenue.

and I was like "omg why so many people " exspecially tourism like me " 

but luckily my sis capture this nice photos :) ♥ 

saw the boat in the middle ? so awesome ! 

at first my sis said she actually wanna booking for a dinner on the boat ,
but ..... just count 1 person rm300++ , so expensive just for a dinner :(

we watch the green lanser & the light of the building , beautiful :)

They called it " music / voice of those building " .... 

so many light and electrical power using , i wonder that electrik bil ^^


ps : if you go hongkong wan see this awesome show,

you must reach Star Avenue at every 8pm of the day :D





after this i gonna show you awesome hands prints of the Star :)  

The first we saw is " SAM HUI 许冠杰 ” this star was passed away early of this year ...RIP :(





Then gor gor " cheung kwok wing 张国荣”  he is an actor that act very well ! 
but passed away few years ago actually in the date "april fool" 1st of April ! 



?? sam hui 许冠杰? why they same nick name in english?they was brothers  ^^
nevermind :) i like his music very much 



next was "Hung Kam Po , Sammo 洪金宝" he very pro in KungFu .  :)  



Leung Chiu Wai 梁朝伟 , wwoowww amired and impress this actor :) 



Lau Ching Wan 刘青云 , most memories about him first in the movie 左眼见到鬼 



Lau Tak Wah , Andy Lau ! 刘德华 ! so handsome  
will you see the one i like , i put hand on it , but others ? hiak hiak :P



Last ! My FAVOURITEEEEE ! The Legend ! " 
BRURE LEE 李小龙 ! ♥  膜拜的偶像 ! 咔嚓啊啊啊啊啊啊 




after see those hands prints ,  visitor now can chaoooo :)

ohhhh noooo noo waittttt :o..... I remember this post haven end ..


But if you dont wan see my face in the photos , then just end here :)



Photos of me and my family :)








we no need to buy $20 photo per pcs from the shopper , but can edit the frame by ourself.
Just use the apps  "meitu.com " ! ♥ 











okay normal photos ends Here ........ 


Lets Prepare for the funny & ugliest photos of Me  ever ! 


1... 2... 3.... Action ! Juean actor time  :D 



Funny situation 1 : 


Juean : Hey ( hand on his shoulder ) ! May i have your number please? 


Him : Hmmmm ( Turn his head away ) ignore ignore ignore .......





Funny situation 2:

Juean : Hey everyone this is my assistant , you can how pro he take film , 

but ofcourse because have pro sifu like me :) ........ ( smile )

Him : hmmmmmmm..... ohhh yeaaa ( ignore ignore ignore ....)




Funny situation 3 :

Juean : This is my hobby , my favourite , my life to be capture beautiful things all the world !


All : Hmmmmm..... Ignore her ignore herrrr...




Funny situation 4: 

Juean : when reporter wanna capture my photo, i will pose like this :)

others : Beehhhh tahan the legggggggg.... 



Wait... wait ... wait... I think I saw someone there .....



Oh myyyy gosshhhhhh , The Famous Director !

"Juean " !! ♥ 



okay .. enough with the "Funniest" , We done there :) 

Thank you my mum and sister accompany me go to the place,

Awesome Star Avenue  






No comments: